Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It only comes once a year {prom}


















Sorry about the blob of sunlight on my chin..but i really love this one of me and my dad :)




So...as you guys can see, prom was amazing :) It was really stressful before, but it was amazing :) We met at a park downtown, took pictures, then went to an adorable Italian restaurant, and then to prom :)
And I consider myself so lucky to be able to go to a homeschool prom like the one we have here. Everyone was swing dancing, there was no vulgar dancing or music, and I could just enjoy myself without feeling uncomfortable in any way. It was the greatest...and I'm sorry I didn't post right away, I was so..i dunno, emotionally drained. It was like I had used four days alottment of emotions in the span of one day..so naturally I was exhausted, and just vegged out all weekend, and became completely addicted to the nanny..you know that old show on nick? Well..I find it hilarious :)
And I shall be writing again soon..I hope you guys love the photos..I know I do, and the friends I made at the prom :)
Have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Ari

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it sounds like you had a great time, Ariana! I LOVE the pictures. You're so gorgeous, and that dress looks fabulous on you! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I am so glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete