Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

heehee :P

Okay.
So when I got a pinterest account, I had no idea that it would be really addicting. And that I would start posting pictures on it. All. The. Time.
hehe
So here are some of my favorites!!

                               Pinned Image
         I am a total fan of Elle Fanning. She was amazing in Super 8. Which is like.. my favorite movie.

                               Pinned Image

Pinned Image

                                Pinned Image
                                                I have just recently discovered how much I love Marilyn.
                                She's gorgeous, and there's something about her smile that just draws you in.

  Pinned Image
The short hair, the modest suits, the classy red lips...I love it all.
                      
                             Pinned Image
                                                                              Stunning.

              Pinned Image
                                                                   Simply gorgeous.

                                Pinned Image

                                  Pinned Image
                                                                          Oh my!!

                       Pinned Image

                Pinned Image
                                                        Now that is one smexy cadillac.

                   Pinned Image

Now follow me on there people!! Follow!!! MY pinterest account
DOOOO IT :P

Lurve,
Aricakes



          




                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment