Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Skies Hold Secrets



These are my two favorite edits of the week, and I think they turned out fantastic, but the first is definitely my favorite. It's my goal to use my photography as a means of making people think, to have them look into the photo, and then into themselves, to make them ponder and contemplate. I think that first photo is a step in the right direction to making that dream come true :)







Oh how I wish I had an snocone right now!! That would be the best :)
So here's a little taste of the bygone summer for you guys, I imagine at least a few of you live up north and are currently buried in snowdrifts--enjoy the green grass and amazing summer lighting!
sigh....
I do so love it out west. These photos were all taken in Utah and Idaho, and I really believe Utah is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. The hills seemed to swallow me up, but in a warm way, like a hug rather than intimidating. If God wills it, maybe I'll be out there someday, in a little town with cute thrift stores and a farmer's market, surrounded by hills and an everlasting sky.

Ari









No comments:

Post a Comment