Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walking on the Stars...

{Insert post welcome here}
Haha yes, I am running out of creative post openings...I thought that that would work!! So I'm bopping away to music here in the desk chair...what music you ask? The funky, faith filled, and undeniably cool music from Group 1 Crew's new album, Out of Space Love. Yeah, it's just that awesome! My favorite songs: Walking on the Stars, Let's Go, Need Your Love...and a few others! It was one of this times where I found some music that was EXACTLY what I was looking for...fun, optimistic, and meaningful. So there you have it!
And now..the true purpose for this post (of course) is photos, so let me show you some! I took them yesterday, and I really challenged myself to look outside the box, not to take my usual pictures of flowers, but of unusual subjects, ordinary things made interesting. So, with my ipod plugged in and some crazy socks and shoes on, I did some outside the box photography, and it was super fun!
I LOVE fences..especially picket fences. They make me feel all rustic and like I live on farm!
Okay the next few ARE of flowers...but they are different!!

The black and white edit makes it seem to serious, and almost solemn.

'Not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these...'


This is bubbles from my pool..I have two edits of this photo...I really like how the black and white edit makes the water look almost like ink, and really brings out the reflection in the bubbles.

Here the water is a blue hue, but not the standard blue, more of a violet cobalt, which edit do you like better?
Speaking of outside the box...here's an awesome crazy idea I had for some photos...

That's right. Our outdoor shower. It doesn't get much cooler than that.

I had ALOT of fun taking these, it was such an awesome challenge...let's make an outdoor shower interesting and creative!

This may be my absolute favorite out of the bunch! I love the contrast between the showere head and the sky.



These ferns say FALL to me :)



Isn't she ADORABLE!? I love my dog so much!!
So that's my contribution to the crazy world today...Still bumping to music, looking forward to karate this evening, and just enjoying life! You should go out and enjoy it too!
Love and kisses,
Ari

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are absolutely amazing... such beautiful images :))

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Aya! Its awesome to have you here :)
    Love,
    Ari

    ReplyDelete