Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Indian Soul

Okay...so this picture is mine...but unforunately I don't have any more because my camera charger is missing :( So you guys have to be okay with pictures from other blogs okay?
That's what I've been doing for the past few posts, but it's probably going to bea while before I find one or get another charger, kay? I'm super sorry it can't be my photography, but the images are beautiful, I'll be sure of that :)







                                                                Isnt this shirt gorgeous?






this picture from here




                                                                  
http://www.wolfandwillow.com/
                                                                       found here
http://courtneynicolephotography.blogspot.com/

http://courtneynicolephotography.blogspot.com/

http://courtneynicolephotography.blogspot.com/
                                                                 found here

Gypsy Woman
source unknown

I've really been inspired by native american style clothing and jewelry lately..take a look at these dresses, I just love them--
Daybreak Mix Aztec Pocket Dress
$40 threadsence.com

Fiery Diamond Top
$26

Mayan Vision Printed Pullover
$39

leather leaf necklace
$35 gypsyrig.etsy.com

DREAM essential locket necklace
DREAM essential locket necklace
$25

native dreamer a feather for your hair
native dreamer a feather for your hair
$25

earthy punk rock sacred copper earrings
$28

Alchemy Full Triangle Verdigris Patina necklace 
$46 laceydu.etsy.com

Azteca Arrow Earrings
$9.00 threadsence.com
Aztec Warrior Feather Headband
$18
Rain Over Me Maxi Dress
$39

Anyway, thats my collection of inspiration for today :) I just love feathers, wild horses, and geometric patterns. So finding these pictures was like heaven to me.
My second week of school was pretty awesome, I learned that I actually like my algebra class instead of hating it like I thought I would, and i'm meeting tons of awesome people in all my classes.
*sigh*
If I knew school would be so much fun, I would have gone ages ago.
Have a great four day weekend guys!!
Love,
Ari



No comments:

Post a Comment