Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Somethin On My Mind...

Hey girlies! It's labor day! Which means no school! Which means I have time to sit here and do a blogpost! So everybody benefits :)
So. You know how was up in Idaho? Well I had a suspicion that my camera charger got left uo there somehow, and just yesterday my friend Rachel up there found it!!

no. 407  Silver Chevron Dangle Earrings
I love that these earrings from mooreaseal.etsy.com look like chevron marks :) And arrows :)


This awesome bag from modcloth!!


And if this little beauty from here 


Sorry its a short post today....but these things are what's on my mind :)
Love,
Ari

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair idea! It's always nice to change things up every now and then. And those earrings are gorgeous. <3 Fun post, Ariana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lindsay! I had fun writing it, and I will so post pictures of the hair when I'm done with it :)

    ReplyDelete