Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Somethin On My Mind...

Hey girlies! It's labor day! Which means no school! Which means I have time to sit here and do a blogpost! So everybody benefits :)
So. You know how was up in Idaho? Well I had a suspicion that my camera charger got left uo there somehow, and just yesterday my friend Rachel up there found it!! I'm so excited! I can finally show you guys the pictures that I took from the trip, as soon as she sends it down :)
BUT BUT BUT I want show you guys what I've been thinking about doing with my hair---
LOOKIE.



Red curly hair with black tips! Whaddya think? I rather like the idea meself :) I probably won't go as far up as she did, probably only my tips and a couple incches higher...I like the contrast, and it creates dimension. My hair already has alot of blonde in it, but it mostly in the front, so I may add a few highlights farther back to even things out.
Other little wishes:
no. 407  Silver Chevron Dangle Earrings
I love that these earrings from mooreaseal.etsy.com look like chevron marks :) And arrows :)
no. 456  Gold and Quartz Droplets
I also love raw pieces of rocks and gemstones used as jewelry...unrefined and beautiful naturally.
no. 456  Gold and Quartz Droplets

This awesome bag from modcloth!!

Okay, I have this thing for miniature plants...and yeah, these kind of made me squeal loudly the first time I saw them.
And if this little beauty from here doesn't make you go "AWWW!!" then we are having amajor problem here, and you need to go to cute therapy :)

And these amazing pictures from here

Sorry its a short post today....but these things are what's on my mind :)
Love,
Ari

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair idea! It's always nice to change things up every now and then. And those earrings are gorgeous. <3 Fun post, Ariana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lindsay! I had fun writing it, and I will so post pictures of the hair when I'm done with it :)

    ReplyDelete