Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The simple is profound.

It's a calm Sunday afternoon, and I'm surrounded by people I love. It's a very secure and comfortable feeling.
i just recently read a blog that really inspired me, it showed simple enough photos, with a calm and almost morose air, with simple phrases that brought out the meaning in the photo. Not big or flashy, nothing to detract from the actual photo, just to define it.










I don't think my pictures are half as good as the ones that inspired their creation...but I think that just a few words can really make more of an impact that words covering the whole picture. It causes reflection and inspiration, but also leaves room to appreciate the photo itself.
I hope you guys enjoy the technique!
Enjoy the rest of your sunday!
Love,
Ari

1 comment:

  1. You have flowers in November?? It was snowing today (I enjoyed my first ever Swiss Mocha Cappuccino. yum!)

    ReplyDelete