Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wind Whispers the Past

Hey girls, sorry it's been a few days since the last post...being sick and all takes a bit of it out of you, so I thought a vacation was in order :)
The reason for the title? The fact that lately I have really been longing for ten. Maybe eleven. one of those wonderful ages where the whole world is open to your imagination, and nothing is so wonderful as to go outside and make up stories. I would literally go out to the woods and creek for hours and play ANYTHING. Indians, Egyptians and Hebrews, Pioneers, runaway slaves, orphans who were cast away by their relatives...anything that I could make a story out of, I did. My bike was a horse, and I could make a doll out of thick grass, bricks from mud and a hideaway fort.
Those were the days when I did not feel the crushing burden of selfconsciousness which drops itself on every teenager, I simply lived.
I do not wish to go back to the ignorance I had back then, I do believe I am alot wiser now..just innocence and imagination.
I do miss it.




yes that is an old picture of me..(around...three, four years ago)




:) That's the story in pictures.
Now I shall go outside and do awesome things in my fort, or go on a hike with my dad. Reliving those days can be fun...as long as I come back to reality and the work that needs to be done.
Hope you girls have a lovely Sunday, worshipping God and enjoying the weekend:)
Love,
Ari

5 comments:

  1. I really liked that one! I miss those days too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, Ariana! Sometimes I miss those days of innocence too... but being older does have its advantages. ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls:) I do miss them too..i consol myself by spending as much time as I can outside..at least then I can forget I'm as old as I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ksenia Solo (born 8 October 1987) is a Latvian-Canadian famous actress, especially known for portraying Mackenzie “Kenzi” Malikov on Lost Girl (is a Canadian supernatural drama television series that premiered on Showcase on September 12, 2010, and ran for five seasons.

    ReplyDelete