Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Freshborn







I just love fresh basil...it goes with so many different dishes, and I couldn't let these baby basil plants go into the ground without taking some pictures. They were so cute in their tiny planter's pots :)

I loved the contrast with light and shadow in this photo...herbs are fun to take pictures of!

So are tiny purple pansies.

Sorry I didn't get these pictures up sooner--the blogger photo upload wasn't working for a while there, thus preventing me from showing you all :)
How was your Mother's Day on Sunday? sorry I didn't do a grand and special post that day--I was too tired! I woke up early to make Mom some breakfast and give her her present, and then I had to leave to practice with our church's praise band, and by the time I got home I was exhausted, so I actually napped some in my room.
I NEVER nap.
The blinds weren't even shut on my ginormous window.
I can NEVER sleep in daylight,
Yet somehow, I did.
That shows you how tired I was :)
So, I'm sorry I didn't get a post in...but I really do love my Mom and tried to make it an awesome day for her so....
That's really all the news I have for you guys, and I need to get back to studying for my Physics test (and my English project) so enjoy the pictures and have an amazing rest of the week!
Love and kisses,
Ari

1 comment: