Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunlight and May Flowers

So I finallllyyyy found my camera USB cord, so I got some photography comin up for you guys! I'm so happy I finally found it! it'll be mostly nature photography, that's my favorite style, I don't really know why, I just love taking pictures of flowers and plants and stuff like that, so that's what's usually on here :)

Doesn't that just look like lace going across the sky?



mmmm...I love spring blossoms :)
How was y'all's weekend? I had a great time! On Saturday I drove with my youth group to a local bayou and went kayaking, which was super fun, even though I did get super sunburned xD
No, like REALLY sunburned...It was painful to move my legs for a couple days. But the kayaking was super fun! We went in tandem kayaks, so it was never boring, and we went to all these cool little islands, and it was such a gorgeous sunny day (hence the sunburn!)
I hadn't been able to go kayaking since last fall, so it was really fun to be able to go again--and boy is it ever an arm workout!
Plus, I just love the feeling of being outdoors, in the sun, water and wind...I'm a nature girl like that :)
I've also been a very HUNGRY girl lately...its seems like I eat every two hours....and I am WAY too old for a growth spurt. It seems like I'm hungry all the time..it's kind of driving my mom nuts.
I moan all the time about being starving, and she's like "HOW on earth are you not a giant blimp!! You eat all day long!"
And I honestly have no idea how to answer her.
It's quite disturbing...I mean where does it all go??

Look at the intricate veins...God is so awesome, that even a tiny leaf like this could have a complicated inner design.



Man, I just love this one..the colors, the lighting..yum

These flowers are from my neighbor's garden..I was watering for them while they were out of town for spring break. My neighbor also happens to be my piano teacher, and she is one of the sweetest ladies ever to walk this earth. I think she knows me better than alot of people, and she helps me so much :)



I don't know why I love taking and editing pictures of flowers so much, it really is my favorite type of photography. They take so many different shapes and forms, and they all show such beauty.
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did shooting and editing them :)
That silly USB cord was missing for so long, I nearly forgot how great it is to sit down and edit a bunch of great pictures. I had so much fun with this,,I hope you guys do too!
Love and lots of hugs,
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment