Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Little Blurb :P

Hello all!
I don't have time for a SUPER long blog post today, just a little blurb (hence the title) and I wanted to share two things with y'all that have REALLY interested me. First: the afore mentioned crocheting. I mentioned that I liked it. It's been two days and I have gone through a whole skein of yarn.  I'm not done yet...I'll have to to get some more yarn.
Allow me to show you the pictures (yes, I did actually take pictures of my project..nerdy, huh? Oh well!)

Here are some cool up close shots of the hook and yarn...

That's all I've got for today! Have a great rest of the Sunday..prepare for the school week!
All my love and God's blessings,
Ari

2 comments:

  1. haha that was a long post even though you didn't mean it to be!!!!!!! hahaha loved it! -mozartgurl (from susie) /gabie

    ReplyDelete