Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Everybody's Dancin Dancin Crazy....

Hey girlios!! Yeah yeah I know, not a real word, but heyyy...it's called a poetic licence and I use it ALOT :)
My life has been full of randomness, school, swimming, just general stuff :)
I have had kind of a decision\revelationtype thannngg...but first I'll show the purtay photos :)

A rose leftover from the bouquet my Dad gave my Mom for their anniversary this month *awww* :)




Yeahh...my parents are cute like that :)

SO. TEH REVELATION.
(btw, I have been replacing the with 'teh' lately...no it's not a mispelling..it's pronounced how it's spelled and it is totally *awesome*)
Okay...back to buisness.
I have decided to learn how to be more...feminine?
i'm not sure what to call it.
But for pretty much all my life, I've been kind of a tomboy. You know, the whole barefooted, run around in the woods, and only shop when your mother makes you, kind of deal.
In a way...I'm still like that. And sometimes..since i'm just about to turn seventeen, it's kind of emberessing. I'm tired of never knowing what to wear (or ever really HAVING anything to wear) or what the heck to with my hair, my face...just everything.
I'm going to be dual enrolling at a college next year, i'm growing up..it's time to start looking like it!
*major shopping trip is predicted*
Hopefully tomorrow!!
And I have my cheeta eyes set on these leeeetle prizes...

*hemhem* Cardigans from Ollld Navy :)


And dresses...gosh I need those so bad!! With spring comin and all..actually down here...spring is already here!!

Aw :)
And SKIRTS...I have like no skirts.

And pretty much everything from American Eagle is totally amazing..
AE  High-Waist Crochet Skirt

AE Floral Peasant Sundress
Sooo pretty :)

AE Garland Graphic T
Plus, a shirt like this which will go with anything...ties the whole outfit together.
I don't know..I feel like my outfits are so random...I have bits and pieces from everywhere, but nothing that really goes together. I have bunch of jeans..but I'm sick of wearing them.
My goal is to get a bunch of different pieces that work together...more plannin my outfits, then just randomly buying what I like and then coming home and realizing thast it doesn't go with anything!

RIP 
CURL 
Kristen 
Womens 
Sweater 
- 
Vanilla
FULL 
TILT 
Pocket 
Dress 
- 
Multi
VOLCOM 
Cassie 
Dress 
- 
Flame
I love these options from Tilly's too :)
I also find myself buying the same kinds of stuff over and over again..same colors, same cuts, same prints...I'm daring myself to go bold..
Stripe Bow Cardigan
Like this bright red number..
Glam Pull Over
Or this fun loose cut that I hardly every wear...
2Fer Belted Floral Dress
(My..I do like Wet Seal!!)
Plus, I hardly have any of those little things that tie outfits together
like tights...
SO Lace Capri Leggings
and this cute little owl nekclace...
Awww and rainbows too!! haha
Mudd Ava Peep-Toe Dress Sandals
And of course..shoes...I just love these from Kohls'!!
Unionbay Jenna Kitten Heels
And these....sooo cute
Vans Tory Skate Shoes
And these sneakers are awesome too!
Mudd Axel Gladiator Sandals
And these..are just beyond awesomely cool :)
Sorry that's alot of clothes to show you guys..i'm just really excited.
It feels like I'm turnin a new leaf, and it's a good leaf. I'm tired of being casual, and of not knowing how to dress the best that I can. With a bit of shopping, and help from the ever handy Seventeen magazine..(note: I am not supporting the magazines morals, which aren't great, but simply saying that they have great style advice)
I'm going to change into a diva, don't worry...just a more polished, feminine version of me, and one I am very excited to get started on.
So, that's my revelation!! Stay tuned for outfit pics after I go shopping!
Love,
Ari :)

No comments:

Post a Comment