Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Listilicious :P

What I love:
-This video. Nuff said.



-The neon-glow in the dark bands i get for my braces...almost reconciles me to have metal in my mouth.


-That I have a native German mother who can teach me :) I WILL someday get all that sentence structure right!!

-That I'm gonna see this:

movie on Friday :)

-braiding my hair at night, then sleeping with the braids in so the next morning it looks all cute and non-frizzy blahness.

-The way thunderstorms make everything so cozy inside the house..perfect for reading all curled up in bed.
(by the way...today was a doozy of the thunderstorm day..yowch)

-Researching acne stuff on youtube and http://www.acne.org/ --preparation for being an esthetician or just an obsession of mine?? Maybe both...

-Swimming laps...

-Figuring out that one can get a FREE texting app on the itouch...ummm hello, why pay a monthly fee if u can download a free app? Serrrriously. Texting has never been so awesome :)

-My parents for dealing with my stressed out hormonal mania


-The way warm french bread tastes with butter. Seriously? I LUUURVES IT.

-THIS BLOG. :) self explanatory.

What I hate:

-That I might have an allergy to milk. NOOOO!! Dairy is my life!!!

Don't leave me dear friend!! :'(

-That my face looks mildly horrible. Am about to rip hair out in frustration.



-That the SAT is on Friday and I am slightly petrified. Ugh. Four hours of grueling testing, with mere five minutes for a break, time to either eat or go to the bathroom but never both.
Urgh.

-That with the weather being so horrible, the possibility of taking pictures is nullified. D:

Welll...didn't feel like a long post today, but that's the brief and listilicious version of my life. Gotta run!
Love,
Ari :)

No comments:

Post a Comment