Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

That Tucked Away Little Wishlist :)

Hi girls!
As the title suggests..I've got a few little things that I'm gonna be earnin with my work money..thought it would be fun to share!
First of all...a car:

I really do like the VW Jetta...isnt it a pretty car, and super safe :)

I like the Ford Focus too, its a neat little car with pretty good mileage.

And the honda accord...all decent cars, I would really be happy with any of them..or really any car that's safem decent looking, and has good mileage :) I'm not too picky!!
Item number two on the wishlist...A new phone. Specifically...

An LG Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile...the monthly payment is only $25 a month for unlimited texting and web...and THAT I could definitely use :)
plus you can get awesome cases for them...
like this:
Chalkboard Star Black Phone Protector Cover for LG LN510 Rumor Touch
Or this!
Mybat LG Rumor Touch Cover LN510 Spring Flower Cover Case
Isnt is pretty?
Anyway the touch screen is great, and I love the full keyboard, and its just an allover great phone :)
Item number three on the wishlist:
Mineral Makeup:


Bare Escentuals BareMinerals
I've heard mineral makeup has great coverage and is really good for your skin, gives you an almost flawless look..and I think its definitely worth checking out!!
Item number four on the wishlist...
Outdoorsy Jeans and Khaki shorts:
Helmut Lang Decay <em>Jean Shorts</em> - Chambray Blue

Salsa <em>Jeans Shorts</em>

X-RAY <em>Jeans</em> olive cotton belted cargo <em>shorts</em>
I'm really sick of this whole really tight and really tight shorts trend...I just want SHORTS, loose and comfortable that I can go running around in the woods in!
Yes, I am still quite a tomboy..running around outside is one of my favorite things to do.
Besides, for girls like me, with a more muscular body type, rather than waif thin, these kinds of shorts are alot more comfortable and flattering. Trust me, I've seen bigger girls wearing super short shorts..and it is NOT flattering. Just because the models are wearing it doesnt mean its attractive for everybody, OR modest, by the way :) I'm definitely not one of those people who will say jeans are immodest, but I will say that those shorts are, and super tight jeans. They just are. I prefer to dress for practicality and comfort...which those jeans are!
Anyways :) Kind of an odd post, but hey I said from the beginning that this blog is going to be unique!
Those are the things I'm saving up for, with my job and and extra money I can get my hands on :)
Have a great saturday girls!! Live every moment for Christ!
Love,
Ari

All my love, and God's blessings, Ari <3

1 comment:

  1. Top 21 Most Expensive Watch in The World luxury collection of the world’s most expensive watches thinks differently Here Money Is Time Top 21 Most Expensive Watches in The World

    ReplyDelete